jueves, 3 de julio de 2008

Unit 3

My dream house


My house is big, spacious, confortable, and modern.
The services are good, it has water, gas, electricity and
Telephone every day. However it`s a noisy and dangerous neighborhood.
It has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a kitchen, a living room, a dining room,
porch, garage, and patio.
The kitchen is too small, however The living room and the dining room
Are hugs.
My bedroom isn`t as big enough as my parent`s bedroom.
The brother`s bathroom isn`t as big enough as my parent´s bathroom.
My porch isn`t as small as my neighbor.
My garage isn´t as big enough as my neighbor.
there isn`t enough closet space
There isn´t enough garage space
I wish I had my own bedroom and my own bathroom.
I wish I had a room to study.
I wish I lived in other neigborhood.

I wish I lived in Europe.
My dream house is big, confortable, bright, modern, private and safe.
It has many bedrooms, swimming pool and garden.



No hay comentarios: